UG (Honors) Programmes in:
- Textiles and Apparel Design
- Fashion and Apparel Technology
- Fashion Communication
P.G. Diploma in:
- Fashion Retailing and Merchandising
For UG programmes:
- The applicant should have passed Std. 12th (H.S.C.) - Science / General Stream or equivalent Examination from a recognized board with ENGLISH as one of the subjects.
- If the applicant has passed XII Examination without English as a subject but through English as a medium of instruction in school, a certificate from the school needs to be attached stating particulars about medium of instruction.
For PG programme:
- 10+2+3/4 with English from Recognized University with Clothing/ Apparel/ Textile/ Fashion as a subject or any other related field.
- Textile and Apparel Design – 60
- Fashion Communication – 60
- Fashion and Apparel Technology– 40
- P. G. Diploma in Retailing and merchandising – 30
- For UG programmes – Rs.1,02,140 /- per annum (subject to revision)
- For PG programme – Rs.50,600 /- per annum (subject to revision)